Notice: Using fallback UTF to HTML entity conversion in /var/www/vhosts/globalcars.com.au/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps/includes/class.dom-document.php on line 32
Peugeot Travel Book
You will receive this booklet on the collection of your Peugeot, however, we strongly recommend you read through the Peugeot Travel Book prior to leaving Australia so you are familiar with its contents. It includes detailed information on insurance, your vehicle return procedures, where you can travel with a lease vehicle, what to do in case of breakdown, accident, theft or vandalism of your Peugeot and roadside assistance information and procedures and important information about Portugal and Switzerland.
The 24-hour, 7-day Peugeot Sodexa Assistance will come to your aid should the following events occur:
- A breakdown that immobilizes the vehicle and which cannot be repaired the same day.
- Accident or attempted theft which immobilize the vehicle and of which the resulting damages cannot be repaired the same day (Warning: in the event of attempted theft, a detailed report and police report are compulsory).
- Theft of the vehicle (Warning: detailed report and police report are compulsory).
Your vehicle is covered by a multi-risk, non-deductible policy which offers the following guarantees:
- Civil liability of the driver (including liability for non-paying passengers transported)
- Vehicle fire
- Theft of the vehicle (if reported to the police)
- Broken windows
- Damaged Tyres
- Incorrect Fuel Type
- Damages incurred by accidents involving the vehicle, including acts of vandalism (if reported to the police)
- Legal protection
- Coverage of the driver
Your vehicle is not covered, but not limited for the following:
- running out of fuel or frozen fuel
- loss or theft of luggage and personal belongings
- fines, tolls, highway vignettes
- alcohol-related accidents
- lost, theft or damage of the vehicle keys
- obvious misuse of the vehicle
- failure to comply with the vehicle maintenance conditions as stipulated in the maintenance booklet (topping up coolant, windscreen washer, AdBlue for diesel engines).
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- vehicle stuck in the mud
- participation in competitions, sports rallies or preparatory trials for these events
- sanctions resulting from a lack of driving licence or failure to comply with regulations in force
- cases of unforeseen circumstances
The following countries are covered by insurance and for assistance: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Greek Territory only)~, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Metropolitan France (including Corsica), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece (excludes Crete and Greek Islands), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (including Sicily and Sardinia), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Serbia*, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic and Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, the Vatican,
Note: Due to conditions resulting from Brexit, collections/returns in London are suspended.
Cars can no longer be taken into the United Kingdom until further notice.
~The cover of insurance provided for Cyprus is limited to the geographical parts of Cyprus which are under control of the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
*The cover of insurance provided for Serbia is limited to the Republic of Montenegro and the geographical parts of Serbia which are under control of the government of the Republic of Serbia.
Travel is not permitted into the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Israel, Iran, Kosovo, Moldova, Morocco, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the Greek Islands. Travel to these countries is at the lessee's risk and is not covered by the Peugeot insurance or Peugeot assistance.
Below you'll find a map of Europe showing you where the Peugeot locations are located, as well as the area in which they can drive your leased car and be covered by vehicle insurance. The map is not to scale and is intended as a guide only.
Who is covered & for how long?
- The contract title holder as well as any other non-paying passenger, up to the authorized maximum number of passengers indicated on the vehicle's registration certificate.
- The vehicle itself, registered under the French special category "T".
- You are covered both for assistance and insurance for the duration of your contract, as indicated on your purchase order and on your international automobile insurance card.