For the latest Renault Eurodrive Leasing deals, visit the deal page!
ALL ABOUT RENAULT EURODRIVE LEASING?RENAULT EURODRIVE Leasing & globalCARS.com.au can arrange your next dream driving holiday to Europe, Britain and Ireland. Cruise at your own pace in a brand new Renault or Dacia of your choosing. It is a fully inclusive solution, created to provide a maximum of serenity and freedom. Take delivery of your Renault Eurodrive at any of our 30 convenient European locations – the same as if you were to rent a car. Our One-Way options across Europe make Renault Eurodrive Car Leasing is a great alternative to a car rental in Europe. At the end of your contract period, simply return the vehicle to one of the many Renault Locations located across Europe and your responsibility ends there. Your new car awaits – all you need to do is arrive.
YOUR RENAULT EURODRIVE INCLUDES:
- A brand new left-hand drive Renault or Dacia vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- All vehicles equipped with ABS, Airbags, Anti-theft, Central Locking, Electric Windows and Power Steering
- Insurance with no excess to pay; including fuel inversion (wrong fuel), glass and punctures!
- No Insurance Excess
- Full factory warranty
- 24/7 Assistance call centre in case of accident, fire, theft, vandalism or breakdown
- No extra driver charges (conditions apply)
- No airport supplements
- The minimum driver age is 18 years with a FULL AUSTRALIAN LICENCE (no maximum driver age).
- All paperwork completed prior to travel
- Vehicles can be driven throughout Europe, including Britain & Ireland
- Delivery and return in more than 30 locations across France and Europe
- 10 Litres of Diesel or 15 Litres of Petrol is provided Free of charge. Fuel & oil thereafter is at your cost.
DO I QUALIFY?You must reside outside of the European Union. Stay in the EU for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12 month period. Not carry out any paid activity during your stay (no working visas) Be an Australian resident Minimum age 18 years with a valid driver’s license.
MORE BENEFITS.You don’t have to wait in long queues to collect or return your vehicle. Expert advice and support before, during and after your holiday. (We have over 70 years experience in arranging driving holidays worldwide) No hefty fuel surcharges when you forget to return your car full of fuel (you should return it empty). All paperwork is done in Australia without the pressure and time restraints you have when queuing at a rental car desk off a long flight You will receive comprehensive documentation before you leave Australia with collection/return location instructions, a driving tips booklet and more.
WHERE CAN I COLLECT / RETURN?Take delivery of your Renault Eurodrive at any of our 30 convenient European locations. There are no additional fees if the vehicle is collected and/or returned to France. For locations outside France, an additional charge may apply.
WHO CAN DRIVE THE VEHICLE?With Renault Eurodrive, there is no extra fee for additional drivers. Also, Renault Eurodrive insurance covers all drivers and passengers of the vehicle. In addition to the official driver, only ascendants, descendants or spouses may drive the car (however they must comply with the tax-free regulation of this European car leasing program).
WHERE CAN I DRIVE?Your vehicle is covered in 42 European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar,
HOW DO I BOOK MY RENAULT EURODRIVE LEASE?Book your Renault Eurodrive Lease by completing the search form above or by calling 1300 789 992 and chatting to your globalCARS Car Lease expert to secure the best deal.